본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

최근 게시글      최근 코멘트

UB 저작물 | Spirit Heart Soul 스피릿 하트 소울(English)

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일23-09-10 댓글0건

본문

Today, August 21st, is the birthday of Jesus, the day that when our Nebadon local universe Michael became incarnated on Earth. Michael chose the seventh final bestowals to our planet Urantia and was born in Palestine as the Son of Man on August 21, 7 B.C.E. Jesus won and won the sovereignty of Urantia and the universe, and the Spirit of Truth was poured out on mankind. Because we have the Spirit of the Mother and the Spirit of Truth of the Son, a fragment of the Father, the Thought Adjuster, can indwell within us.

To coincide with the birth of Jesus in The Urantia Book, and to introduce the revelation of truth to all. Korean readers of Urantia held the second forum six years after the first.This video titled the 'Spirit Heart Soul' was presented at the 2nd Urantia Korean Forum.

Thank you very much to the YouTube viewers who join us on Vella during the forum. Those who watched closely during the forum, those who came to talk to me directly, And I felt that each and every one of the people who supported me from far away was so precious. Thank you.

오늘 8월 21일은 우리 네바돈 지역 우주 미가엘이 지구에 육신화하신 날, 바로 예수님의 탄생일입니다.
미가엘께서는 일곱 번 마지막 증여를 우리 지구(유란시아) 행성으로 선택을 하셨고
기원전 7년 8월 21일에 팔레스타인에 Son of Man... 인자로서 태어나셨습니다.
예수님은 유란시아와 우주의 주권을 획득하시고 승리하셨으며
그분이 다녀가심으로서 인류에게 진리의 영 Spirit of Truth이 부어졌습니다.
우리는 어머니의 성령과 아들의 진리의 영이 있기 때문에,
아버지의 단편인 생각 조절자가 내주할 수 있게 되었습니다.

유란시아 책에 나오는 예수님의 탄생일에 맞추어, 그리고 모든 사람에게 진리의 계시를 소개 드리고자
유란시아 한국 독자들이 1회에 이어 6년 만에 제2회 포럼을 개최했습니다.
이 영상은 제2회 유란시아 한국 포럼에서 발표한 '스피릿 하트 소울' 영상입니다.

포럼 때 벨라에게 찾아와 주신 유튜브 독자분들 정말 감사합니다.
포럼 때 가까이서 지켜봐 주신 분들, 직접 저에게 오셔서 말을 건네주신 분들,
그리고 먼 곳에서 응원해 주신 분들의 마음 하나하나 너무 소중함을 느꼈습니다. 감사드립니다.

※ Shortcut 'C' : open subtitles 
If you select English first and then select automatic translation again

유란시아한국 소개 문의 | 요청  (웹관리자) : sysop@urantia.or.kr © URKA 상단으로
  모바일 보기